Looking for a remote, luxury Alaska fishing resort ?
With a 5-Star TripAdvisor Rating ?
Kodiak Resort has earned the reputation, as reported on TripAdvisor, of delivering 5-star accommodations amidst the finest fishing Alaska has to offer!
Select dates for the 2014 season are still available.
Call now for availability, and ask about our current discounts !
12 Great Reasons to choose Kodiak Island Resort
- More Fish: Kodiak Island is world famous for the best fishing waters of Alaska
- No rough Seas: We are able to fish the numerous bays and can always get out of the wind
- No Long Boat Rides: We are always able to fish close to the lodge
- Newly Constructed Lodge: New and elegant guest accommodations
- Spacious Guest Suites: Each guest room has two full sized beds and a private bathroom
- Our Boat: Comfortable 14 foot wide state of the art catamaran fishing boat
- No Crowds: Fish in areas often with no one else in sight. No crowds or combat fishing
- Our Location: Larsen Bay is the hidden gem on the Emerald Island of Kodiak
- Bag Limits: Daily Bag limit of two halibut per day, any size
- Lodge Occupancy: Usually there are six guests but we can accommodate private groups up to 12
- Beautiful Scenery: Kodiak Island is Alaska’s most diverse and majestic area
- Abundant Wildlife: Whales, brown bears, puffins, sea lions, sea otters can all be seen in one visit
Call now for availability…
Be sure to ask about our current discounts – Phone: 907-847-2292
To contact us by email: